Hotel close to Croisette
The Cavendish 4-star Hotel is ideally located in Cannes' city centre, near the Palais des Festivals conference centre, La Croisette and the beaches.
Our charming boutique hotel makes the ideal starting point for visiting Cannes, the Lérins Islands, just a 20-minute boat ride away, and the surrounding area, for those wishing to discover the beauty of the French Riviera.
Hotel Boulevard Carnot Cannes
GPS coordinates : Latitude: 43.555422 - Longitude: 7.016977
Coming from the A8:
- Take exit 42, heading towards Cannes-Centre/Le Cannet
- Take Avenue des Alliés/D6285
- Turn right onto Avenue des Campon/D6285
- Turn right onto Boulevard Sadi Carnot/D6285
- You will find the Cavendish Hotel on your right after the courthouse.
- A valet service and secure car park (€25 per day) are at guests' disposal.
The Cannes-Centre railway station, 350 metres from the Cavendish Hotel, is just a five-minute walk away.
It is served by TGV fast trains linking Geneva-Nice, Paris-Gare-de-Lyon – Nice, Brussels, Lille-Europe and Lyon – Nice. It is also served byIntercités trains and TER PACA trains.
The Nice-Côte-d’Azur International Airport is located 28 kilometres from the Cavendish Hotel. It is served by frequent daily flights coming from many different French and international cities. The shuttle service running between the airport and Cannes' city centre (30 minutes) stops in front of the cityhall wich is less than 10 minutes walk from Cavendish Hotel.